Planting Healthy Humans, Grooming Good Choices, Cultivating Caring Kids
Stop and ENJOY some time with your little bean! Holly Hill Farm’s ‘Tot Farm Program’ allows you the opportunity to visit the farm each week with your little one! Explore the barnyard, snuggle baby animals, collect eggs, and help groom and feed the friendly farm animals! Parental attendance is mandatory, and all caregivers are welcome! Suitable for all pre-K children (aged 0-4/5). Come make memories with your child that last a lifetime!
Enjoy over an hour exploring the farm, then gather with farm owner and teacher, Katie Denne, for circle time! This is a great time for questions and discussions, building social skills, enjoying songs and stories, and having fun! All activities have an agricultural theme, connecting your little one to their new furry friends, and planting knowledge of where their food comes from.
- Mondays, May 28th-June 25th, 10-11:30- Registration on Now!
- $75+GST for 5-week session (caregiver and one child)
- +$5(+GST) per day, per additional child
- $40+GST for 5-week session (caregiver and one baby)
- additional babies, not yet walking, are free
For Information and to Register: