BIRTHDAY PARTIES & COVID
We are not hosting our traditional birthday parties (outlined below) due to the current BC covid protocols; however, many party people are incorporating a visit to our petting farm into their special day. We are open Weekends from 10-3:00 (weather dependent), and you are welcome to swing by then, no booking needed, and invite whomever you like. We may not be able to celebrate like the past, but we still can celebrate safely and have a marvelous time doing so!
Holly Hill Farm is a wonderful place to spend your child’s birthday. The party begins with the guests arriving to our covered picnic area where they are able to spend an hour doing the traditional ‘birthday’ things: cupcakes, finger foods, games, gifts and pinata’s are often involved. Afterwards, the party shifts into the barnyard for a fun farm time!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
As our animals free-range, the guests are able to walk amongst them; feeding, petting, and holding various barn yard creatures! This time of the party is for free-exploration where the children can hold a baby chick and bunny, pet a mini-goat, and visit with a friendly mini-donkey. There are alpacas to meet and sheep to feed. The guests always love visiting the horses and taking hay around to all the barnyard animals.
Depending on weather, we can often fit in a tractor ride too! The rides are safe and suitable for children of all ages, and some parents too! The rides are optional and an additional $2 per child.
- party cost: $110 for eight or less children. Parent’s and babies under 12m are free. Additional children welcome at $5 each. Hay rides are optional and additional $2 each
- time: birthday parties are allotted 2 hours each, with additional set up/take down time. They are available for booking on Saturdays & Sundays from March through mid October. Please note that the barnyard time is not private; however, there is plenty of space and things to do for everyone!
- additional info:
- we do not host events or birthday parties from November through February, due to weather.
- Covered picnic area includes access to our play area and pasture for fun and games
- Optional fire pit rental: $20