Our next popular family-friendly Easter Event will run over Easter weekend 2019!
Pre-booking is required for Good Friday, Saturday, and Easter Monday to avoid over-crowding. Booking will begin March 1st, 2019.
Easter Sunday will be a drop-in format with no registration required. We will be open from 10-4:30pm. There will be easter egg hunts running every hour beginning at 11:00 am! Be sure to bring your Easter basket!
Come join in on our 5th Annual Easter Event!! Avoid the chaos with pre-booking (Friday, Saturday or Monday); alternatively, swing by on Easter Sunday anytime between 10-4:30! On our pre-booked days, you can choose to take part in a interactive guided tour, or simply enjoy the farm at your own leisure. There are sure to be babies too! An Easter egg hunt will take place every hour, free of charge. Baby bunny photo opts, hay rides, taking part in the animals’ feedings are always highlights. Suitable for people of all ages, not just kids!
- where: 2311 Ida Road, Holly Hill Farm
- when: Easter Weekend 2019
- times: 10, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 4:00 (for pre-booking), 10-4:30 otherwise
- cost: $10 single person entry, $25 for a single-child family, $40 for a multiple-child family (hay rides optional and an additional $2 each)
- to book: booking begins in March 1st 2019. Please contact us via email or facebook to reserve your spot. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- to bring: cash/cheque, camera, Easter basket, dress for the weather.