Holly Hill Farm offers Spring, Summer and Pro-D Day kids day camps. They are a fun and educational experience for children aged 5 & up: “a place where kids get to experience life on the farm.” Our camps are designed and ran by Farm owner, Katie Denne, a trained and certified teacher!
2018 Holly Hill Farm’s Kids Spring & Summer Farming Camps
Register now for our 2018 Camps!
- Spring Break Camp: March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th (Monday – Thursday) 10:00-1:00 or 1:30-4:30 [$180+GST]
- Pro-D Day Camps: [$82.50+GST/day]
- April 30th (Monday) 8:45-2:15
- May 21st (Monday) 8:45-2:15
- Summer Camps:
- July 10th (Tuesday) 10-3 [$75+GST]
- July 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th (Monday – Thursday) 10:00-1:00 or 1:30-4:30 [$180+GST]
- Aug. 8th (Wednesday) 10-3 [$75+GST]
- Aug. 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th (Monday – Thursday) 10:00-1:00 or 1:30-4:30 [$180+GST]
To register, just message us on facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 250-895-9983
Description: For the farm loving kids, our kids camps allow children a behind the scenes ticket to Holly Hill Farm! The children are able to get an in-depth experience of farm-life where they have ample time to bond with our multitude of farm animals. They will groom, tend, and train the farm animals to develop invaluable life skills and a respect for farming, nature, and animal welfare. Time will be spent playing old-fashioned farm games, creating new friendships, and exploring talents: survival skills, animal husbandry, gardening, arts, crafts, and experiments.
Activities to look forward too: animal care, tractor rides, crafts, feed sack races, relay races, gardening, farming experiments, scavenger hunt, hot dog roasting, bunny snuggles & apple bobbing.