Our petting farm is set up in our new Winter Stable and open each Sunday!
If you haven’t been, it is set up in stations to limit contact, and increase quality time with our friendly barnyard animals. From silly mini goats, to baby bunny and chick snuggles, feeding horses, alpacas and more, it’s a great way to spend a Sunday!
Masks are required for all who can wear them.
Cash only. $8 per person, babies not walking are free. Booking required.
Booking: ‘one spot’ is good for one household.
Our barnyard is closed for the season. Stay tuned to facebook for the most up to date offerings!
Barnyard Petting Farm: (currently closed for the season)
Come enjoy our interactive petting farm with your family! Bring your camera, as you marvel in farm life: feeding, petting, holding, and mingling with our countless friendly farm animals. You get to hold baby bunnies and chicks, feed chickens and sheep, collect eggs, and snuggle mini-goats! Come help brush our horse and enjoy a hay ride!
Unlike other petting farms, at Holly Hill Farm many of the animals are not confined to small enclosures. Instead, they are free-ranging, and you get to walk amongst them, in their home: a unique experience unlike any other!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
WE HAVE BABIES!
Baby lambs in the spring, baby goats & piglets in the summer, and bunnies & chicks all season!!
- when: (check out Facebook for updates).
- where: 2311 Ida Road; near The Brick in Campbell River.
- cost: $9 per person, babies not yet walking are free. (exact change is preferable (drop-box), but we also accept e-transfer)
- parking: parking is provided within our main farm gate
- bathroom facilities: outhouse
- what to bring:
- wear boots or closed-toed play shoes