Stay tuned to facebook for the most up to date offerings!
Barnyard Petting Farm: (opens April 10th)
Come enjoy our interactive petting farm with your family! Bring your camera, as you marvel in farm life: feeding, petting, holding, and mingling with our countless friendly farm animals. You get to hold baby bunnies and chicks, feed chickens and sheep, collect eggs, and snuggle mini-goats! Come help brush our horse and enjoy a hay ride!
Unlike other petting farms, at Holly Hill Farm many of the animals are not confined to small enclosures. Instead, they are free-ranging, and you get to walk amongst them, in their home: a unique experience unlike any other!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
WE HAVE BABIES!
Baby lambs in the spring, baby goats & piglets in the summer, and bunnies & chicks all season!!
- when: Saturdays & Sundays, 10-3:00, April 10th-Oct 31st (check out Facebook for updates).
- where: 2311 Ida Road; near The Brick in Campbell River.
- cost: $9 per person (cash only), babies not yet walking are free. Exact change is preferable (drop-box).
- parking: parking is provided within our main farm gate
- bathroom facilities: outhouse
- what to bring:
- wear boots or closed-toed play shoes (in summer months)