The drop in petting farm, located in our barnyard, is now closed for the season. We will reopen again in March of 2023. Please visit us on facebook for the most up to date info about our offerings!
Bookings are now available to visit our magical Christmas Stable!
Barnyard Petting Farm: (March-October; weather dependent)
Come enjoy our interactive petting farm with your family! Bring your camera, as you marvel in farm life: feeding, petting, holding, and mingling with our countless friendly farm animals. You get to hold baby bunnies and chicks, feed chickens and sheep, and snuggle mini-goats!
Unlike other petting farms, at Holly Hill Farm many of the animals are not confined to small enclosures. Instead, they are free-ranging, and you get to walk amongst them, in their home: a unique experience unlike any other!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
WE HAVE BABIES!
Baby lambs in the spring, baby goats & alpacas in the summer, and bunnies & chicks all season!!
- when: Saturdays & Sundays, 10-3:00, March-October, weather dependent (check out Facebook for updates).
- where: 2311 Ida Road; near The Brick in Campbell River.
- cost: $9 per person (cash only), babies not yet walking are free. Exact change is preferable (drop-box).
- parking: parking is provided within our main farm gate
- bathroom facilities: outhouse
- what to bring:
- wear boots or closed-toed play shoes (in summer months)