OUR PETTING FARM IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
WE WILL REOPEN IN MARCH/APRIL 2020
Come enjoy our interactive petting farm with your family! Bring your camera, as you marvel in farm life: feeding, petting, holding, and mingling with our countless friendly farm animals. You get to hold baby bunnies and chicks, feed chickens and sheep, and snuggle mini-goats! Come scratch our pot belly pig’s belly and enjoy a hay ride! Hands on activities such as feedings, egg hunts, grooming, and hay rides will occur each hour.
Unlike other petting farms, at Holly Hill Farm the animals are not confined to small enclosures. Instead, they are free-ranging, and you get to walk amongst them, in their home: a unique experience unlike any other!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
WE HAVE BABIES!
Baby lambs in the spring, baby goats & piglets in the summer, and bunnies all season!!
- when: Saturdays & Sundays 10-2:00 March/April-October (check out Facebook for updates).
- where: 2311 Ida Road; near The Brick in Campbell River.
- cost: $8 per person, babies 12m and under are free. Optional hay rides available for $2 each
- parking: parking is provided within our main farm gate
- bathroom facilities: outhouse
- what to bring:
- wear boots or closed-toed play shoes
- additional info:
- For the safety and well-being of all involved, we do not allow yelling or running within the barnyard.