OUR PETTING FARM WILL OPEN MARCH 18TH, 2018!
HOURS: SUNDAYS 10-2 + EXCLUSIVE SATURDAYS (see Facebook for updates)
Come enjoy our interactive petting farm with your family! Bring your camera, as you marvel in farm life: feeding, petting, holding, and mingling with our countless friendly farm animals. You get to hold baby bunnies and chicks, feed chickens and sheep, and snuggle mini-goats! Come scratch our pot belly pig’s belly and enjoy a hay ride! Hands on activities such as feedings, egg hunts, grooming, and hay rides will occur each hour.
Unlike other petting farms, at Holly Hill Farm the animals are not confined to small enclosures. Instead, they are free-ranging, and you get to walk amongst them, in their home: a unique experience unlike any other!
Photos by Erin Wallis Photography
This Spring WE’LL HAVE BABIES! Lambs, chicks & bunnies!!
Baby goats will arrive in the summer too!!!
- when: Sundays 10-2:00 (March 18th-October) + exclusive Saturdays (check out Facebook for updates).
- where: 2311 Ida Road; near The Brick in Campbell River.
- cost: $8 per person, babies 12m and under are free. Optional hay rides available for $2 each (running every hour beginning at 10:50am)
- parking: parking is provided within our main farm gate
- bathroom facilities: outhouse
- what to bring:
- wear boots or closed-toed play shoes
- additional info:
- For the safety and wellbeing of all involved, we do not allow yelling or running within the barnyard.